Compass is a web based communication system available to you via a web browser or the Compass School Manager app. Using Compass will allow you to:
- View your child’s timetable
- Monitor your child’s absence and enter approval for absences or lateness
- Update your contact details
- Pay and provide consent for events and view the events calendar
- View the College Newsletter
- Download and view your child’s reports
- Book Learning Conversations (previously known as Parent/Teacher Interviews)
As we use Compass as our primary method of communication, it is essential that parents take the time to become familiar with the parent portal.
Compass is also available in app form from Google Play and Apple App Store. Apps make it faster to view notifications without
logging in every time. Please allow ‘notifications’ on your device so that you will be alerted to any new items added to the portal.
When viewing Compass via the app you can also use the full website and functionality by clicking the triple line menu icon (top left) and selecting ‘Open in Browser’).
Compass have a parent guide located here. We have additional handbooks available below, and when you log in via Compass > School Documentation > Parent Resources > Compass How To